Investment solutions for everyone. Whether you have $25 or $25 million to invest, we have the option for you.
- Mutual Funds - A great way to begin your investing journey with as little as $25 per month.
- Money Market Accounts - A short-term fixed income securities with minimal credit risk. Ideal for emergency or small purchase savings fund.
- Annuities - An investment vehicle available in a variety of contract types designed to meet a range of objectives from principal protection to growth. Guaranteed income, tax-deferral and death benefits are some additional features.
- Managed Investment Accounts - Offers access to professionally managed investment strategies in which you delegate to a portfolio manager the authority to buy and sell securities within your account. A financial advisor will work with you to identify your goals and help you select managers and strategies that align with those goals and reset your investments based on your changing needs.
- 401(k) - Available for businesses both small and large, this plan carries a low set-up, low annual maintenance charges and flexibility in employer matching. It allows for high employee pre-tax contributions - up to $19,000 of a participant's salary, and $6,000 catch-up contributions.
- Individual 401(k) - Designed for businesses that employ only one owner, or the owner and spouse. It has the same rule and requirement as any other 401(k) plan. Easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- Profit Sharing Plan - Designed to give employees a share of the company profits. Employees recieve a percentage of company profits based on its earnings. Accepts discretionary employer contributions and there is no set amount an employer must contribute, nor is the employer required to make annual contributions. It allows for employer contributions of the lesser of 25% of compensation or $56,000 per participant.
- Simple IRA - Created for small businesses (100 or fewer employees), this plan is easy to administer and is funded by employee salary deferrals of up to $13,000 and employer contributions of up to 3% of employee compensation. For employees age 50 and older, and additional catch-up contribution of $3,000 is available. Traditional IRAs are set up for employees.
- Payroll Deduction Plan (PDP) IRA - Can be added to any of the retirement plans. It is a convenient and low cost program that allows employees to request payroll deduction be directly deposited into a mutual fund IRA (Traditional or Roth). Employer contributions are not required, nor are there any annual filings or reporting responsibilities.